The KWN series walk-in ovens are a cost-effective alternative to our standard SWN walk-in batch oven line. These walk-in ovens are available in seven (7) standard sizes with gas fired heat and a maximum temperature rating of 500° F. They are designed and manufactured to be shipped as a kit, where the customer assembles the oven body and installs the main components at the final job site, which reduces the initial investment. The control panel and gas train, as well as the doors, are factory assembled prior to shipment.
Each KWN industrial batch oven features top-down air flow, with supply ducts located along each side of the chamber for air distribution along the entire length of the chamber. The Wisconsin Oven walk-in kit ovens are used for a wide range of applications. They are primarily used for drying water from parts and for curing liquid or powder-based coatings. They can also be used for other heating applications with maximum temperature ratings of up to 500°F where vertical-down airflow is effective.
The KWN series of industrial batch ovens offer premium quality for an economical price point.
- 7 standard sizes
- Gas fired heat
- 500° F maximum temperature rating
- Airflow pressure switches on all blowers
- Door limit switch to shut the burner to low fire when the doors begin to open
- Motorized (modulating) gas control valve
- Digital controller & separate high limit
- Powered exhaust blower
- 480/3/60 power supply (other voltages available)
- Heavy duty doors with ball bearing hinges
- 4” thick, 6# density, semi-rigid batt insulation
- Aluminized interior and exterior sheet metal